Friday, April 15, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you so much for spending your week with me!  Each of you have been SUPER awesome this week and I look forward to doing this again soon...
My last SUPER project this week, is the cut that I bought the cartridge for in the first place!  It is so elegant and feminine and really looks so delicate and dainty.  The frame itself would be so pretty cut and used for something else... it is one cut but each cuts separately... I made the box using Holiday Spring Cards (not really sure of the name) hahahha  but I LOVE the boxes on that cartridge!
Needs a bow on top!
Thanks again for sharing a SUPER week with me!  Please remember to leave a comment on each days posts and must be a Follower ( Since this week is all about Followers!) and a way for me to contact you...so you can be entered into the drawing for the SUPER blog candy!!  I will draw the winner over the weekend and post on Monday, April 18th!
Stickers, stamps, magnetic stapler, Elmers glue runner, and NOT pictured
a $10.00 Gift card to either JoAnn's or Michael's- your Choice!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that cute is so fun. With two girls and a superman obsessed father, I could really use that for many things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased this cart to do one page. I have a pictre of my plastic surgeon and myself right before I went in for my double masectomy last year. He is wearing his Superman scrub cap that he seems to always be wearing when he is in scrubs. When I was worring about loosing my hair during chemo, he gave me his lucky SM cap and that meant the world to me. Since then I have wondered what would I do with this cart. I love the font but when will I ever use the images again? You have given me so many wonderful ideas and I have enjoyed coming to your sight each day this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    Super cute! I love the colors.
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute! You have some great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did to the Superman logo! Great idea! TFS!! Hugs, Angela
    lauermaa at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete