Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a Bird..It's a plane...it's

SUPER Week!!  I have such SUPER Followers, so this week is for you!  Truly, I have some of the kindest people that come here and visit, and some even leave comments!  Thank you, everyone!  I hope you enjoy this special week just for you!
I bought the Superman Cartridge, because I saw 1(one) cut on it I just had to have... so after getting the cart, I decided to explore it a little bit, and show you a few cuts that were my favorites!  Of course, by now, you must all know I prefer to make boxes or "things" so I found these boxes and just had to cut them!
They are pretty deep.

I think filled with some "kryptonite" they would make a cute little gift box for a SUPER someone!

Now, of course, a SUPER WEEK could not be SUPER unless there was some SUPER Blog Candy:
Sickers, stamps, magnetic stapler, Elmers glue runner, and (not pictured) a $10.00 Gift card from
 JoAnn's OR Michaels's- you choose!
All you need to do is leave a comment each day this week and of course, be a Follower... since that is what SUPER WEEK is all about! All names will be entered into a random drawing!!  Hope to see you again tomorrow!!

8 comments:

  1. I would like the Superman cartridge, but I haven't been able to find it for a good price. I didn't even realize there was a box cut on it. Very cute!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    What a cute project. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that cartridge and have never used it. Your boxes came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your project turned out! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've just given me a fabulous idea for gift boxes for graduation presents! Thank you!
    kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the superman box. I need to make this for my superman loving family

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to have to try this! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete