Thursday, April 7, 2011

Golf Caddy

OK, I promise this will be the last caddie box you see from me for awhile... I have done several of these, and I think they are just the cutest little boxes... and I love boxes!  I made this one for my Hubby as his Easter basket!  I plan to make some tags- such as a golf ball, and maybe tee... for some trail mix that he likes from Whole Foods, and some Cliff bars, and then throw in some suntan lotion and chap stick... all things he will use on the golf course!  Something different this year!  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love boxes too and yours have all be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat. My DH is also a golfer and he works at the golf course. Could you give me directions, I don't have DS or a gypsy , Just the E and I do have EPD cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to leave my addi

    vickie
    vickiebryn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete