Thursday, April 14, 2011

Faster than a Speeding Bullet

This week is going by so quick!!  Glad to see you made it back here for day 4!!  Again, this SUPER week was inspired by my SUPER Followers!! YOU!!! I do mean that honestly!  I started this blog so I could have a diary of things I have created, and so that I could remember and have a place to store them.  I never thought I would have anyone stopping by here on a regular basis, and even "follow" my blog!  Except, maybe my mother!!  So this week is for all of you!!
Day 4 project is a simple box I made from Splitcoasters and choose the cut from Superman!  This is a real "girlie" cut and I liked it!   I think it would make a pretty tattoo.  (I don't have any tattoo's but this one would be pretty!) Hahahhaha-- The background was embossed using the Cuttlebug folder, Stars.

Ahhh... tomorrow is the last day!  WOW!  Where does the time "fly?"

5 comments:

  1. Loving all of the superman cuts. I have been trying to decide between Superman and Batman carts. Thanks for showcasing one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    This is so cute, I love all of the embossing.
    Great job
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete