Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Week- Guest Designer


Welcome!  I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for Kassidy at:   InkingitupCrazy!  When asked to create a Birthday Party Invitation, I got a little nervous, since I usually send them via "Evite!" Hahaha- But- since my mother and I get together every year and have a party, I figured, why not send her a Party Invitation this year!  We are going to have a Princess Party... so here is my invitation!


Using Once Upon a Princess Cartridge, I cut out a Princess( 2) making her wide enough to "hide" the actual invitation details.  I used my Gypsy to make her 5.65 Wide X 6.00 tall.  I then cut her crown twice and welded it once to a rectangle.  I glued the two dolls together making a "pocket" and then using pop dots I popped up the crown so it would fit her head and slide through the "pocket!"  I cut out a tiny frog to add some color to the invitation.  I bought some stamps, (BTW... I could use some stamping lessons...) and stamped the phrase and details on the back!
Pulling up from the crown displays the details!
Front of card
Back of Card
Thanks for stopping by... make sure you "Party" all week at InkingItUpCrazy as she has a whole Birthday Week Celebration for you!!

4 comments:

  1. Tina,
    I love your invite! Congats on being a guest designer too
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    I love this idea so much! Super creative! Thanks so much for helping me out:) You Rock!
    -Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love that her crown comes out with the invite! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete