Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What can I vinyl today???

If there is one thing I love to cut on my Cricut- it would have to be vinyl!  Seriously, I cannot believe how something so plain can become so decorative within minutes!
I had to have this Cupcake holder-(because my mom got one!)  Once, I saw it, I knew that I would have to put something on it so I would know it was mine!!  So out came the vinyl and my Storybook Cartridge and voila!  I love it!  I can't wait to make cupcakes or something yummy so I can take it somewhere!!  hahaha
maybe it needs something more...?
Of course, I bought some new doggie dishes- and needed to put my boys names on them, you know.. .so they would know who's is who's!!  They are funny like that!!  I bought some real cheap ones at Pet Smart so that I could vinyl them...the one's I really liked already had something cute on them.

4 comments:

  1. Love your vinyl work and I agree, I love to cut vinyl also. I am always looking around the house thinking, I could add vinyl here and here, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    These are cute. I love vinyl as well, unfortunately there is nothing left in my house to add vinyl too. LOL
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same cupcake caddy, has 3 trays, and is blue. I haven't cut vinyl yet.
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete