Friday, March 25, 2011

Party with the Dogs!!


What do you take to a Weineweimer's birthday party?   A bottle of "Wein" of course!  Hahahaha-  I made a wine tote for my neighbor- hopefully, she won't share with the dog (Lilly)... there will be plenty of dog bones!!
Using Sweethearts- I cut the dog and the paw prints from Paper Pups.  I used boa for the trim... I just loved how that looked... and then for the handle I punched paw prints...  I think it turned out pretty "doggone" cute!
Close up

Handle

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the punched paw prints around the handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. TFS!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooo cute......The handle is a great idea......TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable!!! What a great way to decorate the handle. Don't tell me I need another punch. *sigh*
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina,
    This is so cute, it turned out great
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute, Tina! Love how you did the handle, is that a new MS edge punch that I don't yet own?!!!

    ReplyDelete