Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Hoppy" Easter

I made these adorable little "ducks" using Just Because Cards.  I cut them at 4" which was a little small to work with, but they were the right size for what I needed.  It was the first time I have ever used flock, so I was anxious to try it out!  EASY!  I flocked the wings, legs, and beak of the Duck... and it gave it a nice fuzzy feel!
Used Wrap It Up for the picket fence box, which I cut at 8" cut the base the same, and glued them all together.  I stuck the duck on the fence and added some ribbon.  Kind of cute...huh?  As always, thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I really like how your fence boxes came out! Your grass cut layer came out flawlessly, too! Mine kept tearing on my mat when I tried cutting it. Love the cute duck and ribbon accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and the flocking looks great. I have been working on Easter projects this week too. :) Just need to get some finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    These are so cute. I have the Wrap it up cartridge, and I may have to try these
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,
    It's me again. I wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you :)
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little chick baskets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your post on these on the Cricut message boards and had to come by and see. So glad I did, because I LOVE all the creativity and talent you have going on here! These baskets are absolutely adorable...I hope you won't mind if I try my hand at a few of these too!

    ReplyDelete