Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chicken Soup

I decided to use a cartridge that I HAD to have and yet, never used...so I looked at Just Because Cards for the second time! ( Sill deciding if I like this one)  I found the rooster and thought, I would make some Soup Pockets!  Cut out the Rooster- 3-3/4", but had a heck of a time trying to figure out the layering, since the picture is so tiny!!  I just did my own thing, and covered it real well with some bling!  Made the Soup Pockets and stuck them on the top!  Now, when someone is sick with a cold...  I have just the thing!  Hahaha-  Thanks for stopping by...it always makes my day!

4 comments:

  1. cute idea!! I have debated on that cartridge too!! I really only want it for the Scottie dog cut, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute and will come in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this cart..havent tried to figure it out yet, on the pad it doesnt have any of the figures that are suppose to be on it,lol..just the cards..i was thinking this one i will have to have the booklet right there to find the figures..hope its not to difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute packets! That's a great idea for using that rooster cut!

    ReplyDelete