Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Shower goodies

I wanted to share what I made for a baby shower I was invited to...I made a caddy-box and filled with baby essentials- powder/lotions/ and booties.  I used Kate's ABC's for the little shoes.  I think it turned out darling, if I do say so myself! Hahaha... I then bought several cute little girl outfits and was going to spend over $5.00 for a gift bag... I thought... I could make one just as easy!  Hahahaha- famous last words!
I bought a plain white bag at Michael's and used Kate's ABC's again for the little dress... I wanted the two to match!  I then dusted off my Bowdabra I bought over 100 years ago, to make a bow... no laughing... this is what I came up with... need some practice- huh?  Oh, well!  Done and I am ready to go to the baby shower!  The card is a 3X3 using Simply Charmed Cartridge.  Thanks for looking!
Bag and Box
Gift Bag- I did straighten the bow!
Caddy Box
Side view

8 comments:

  1. That's adorable. I'm sure she will love it.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable set...she's gonna love it! I love the little details you added. It is so practical...so thoughtful...TFS!

    Carol
    aka cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I was thinking about using those shoes for my daughters baby shower and now I definitely am. Love the dress too. Could you share more about directions for the box. That is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone.. there is a link above for the directions to the box. Very easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out super sweet! I'll bet your gifts were the hit of the shower...and I'm certain momma to be will be saving these precious wraps for her baby scrapbook! Love all the details you added to make these so extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tina!
    We LOVE your baby shower items and that you dusted off your bowdabra and made your bow! Great job. You are featured on our Feature Friday: Baby Shower today: http://bowdabrablog.com/2012/04/13/feature-friday-baby-shower-ideas/, and on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Bowdabra.

    We also spread the great idea via twitter and gave you a pin on Pinterest! Hope you love all the attention!

    Happy Friday! We also have a button for you at the first link!

    Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete