Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Candy Bar's

Decided to go simple for Valentines this year for my Hubby's office!  It's all about the candy and I spend way too much time creating when I know the wrappers are ripped off thrown in the garbage and forgotten about, but because I enjoy making things, I do it anyways?  Don't we all do that?
I cut paper 5 1/2 x 5 3/4- embossed using the hearts folder and then wrapped around a Hershey's candy bar- fits perfectly!  I cut the BUG from Simply Charmed and popped it with a dimensional and there you have it!  A perfect way to dress up a chocolate bar!
I couldn't get this to rotate...Sorry!

5 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute! Love teh embossing ont he bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the heart embossing on the wrapper and the cute bug faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super cute idea
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete