Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thanks Mom!

I bought Kate's ABC's last week, for no reason at all!  Got it home, and oh, what a delightful cartridge it is! So Girly!  I am a bit of a "girly-girl" so I fell in love with each and every cut!  You will be seeing a lot from this cartridge for a bit-
My mom bought me a Kindle for my birthday which is right around the corner!  Oh, what a delightful and surprising gift that was for me!  Like she, I love to read!  So, of course, I needed to send her a "Thank You" card right away!!  This one was perfect!  Thanks Mom!  This card is in the mail to you!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, so cute!! And, you are going to love your Kindle. I have a Sony Reader I got about a year ago and I love it. Great gifts for readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else used this cut on a layout...OMG I must have this cart! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete