Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunny Days ahead...

I saw the cutest tutorial done on "gate-cards" from "She's a Sassy Lady" that I just had to give it a try!  Using the sun from Simply Charmed, I got right busy and made my own!  I love the color yellow, right now, so bright, and crisp!  I made the card using my Gypsy and welded the sun to the card.  I then cut out another sun to add a little bit of color and dimension!  Using Peachy Keen stamps for the face!  What do you think?  This should certainly cheer someone up that lives in say... a colder part of the US?

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. This was such a fun challenge, I enjoyed it as well
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina this card is just adorable! Love the colors you chose and look how great it turned out! Thanks for playing along with us at ShesASassyLady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete