Friday, February 18, 2011

Boxes are my favorite things...

I couldn't wait to play with the boxes on this cartridge- Spring Designs.  I cut the two boxes at fit to page- the biggest I could get them using the Gypsy.  They came out pretty big... I was surprised!  I cut them using purple... I have no idea why, as I like the color purple, it is just hard to find something cute to embellish it with, as I prefer PINK!  But then, just about everything I make is PINK, and I plan to give these away as gifts.
I used Gypsy Wanderings for the phrase: Thinking of You, and Create a Critter for the Skunk!  I think she turned out cute... but I used the wrong face stamp, so she looks like a Chipmunk... but, I am sure you didn't notice until I mentioned it...right?  Hahaha
Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. OMG! So CUTE! I Just LOVE your little purple skunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them, love purple and no I never would have noticed the face unless you mentioned it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so coll, love those boxes!I will have to check out "spring designs"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boxes. I love to make boxes now I might have to get this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are "stinkin" cute!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and my favorite color too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boxes are my favorite thing as well, not sure why but they are.. Nice looking boxes and yup only you knew you put the wrong face on,lol..Still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just adorable...love all that purple!
    And...don't tell anyone else about the face...they will never know!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. These boxes are so pretty!! I may have to think about that cart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute boxes. Thanks for sharing them with us!!

    ReplyDelete