Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

You really "knocked my socks off" with all your kind comments-thank you!!  I appreciated the fact that you allowed me to display a part of my life that is so dear to me- running and socks!  (Seriously!)  I have run in a lot of socks, and have found that LIN Socks are the most comfortable and have yet to give me a blister!!  Hooray!!

Blog Candy Winner: Nicole said...How fun! The train is so cute and so are you're little socks!! TFS and what a fun prize...just started working out again, maybe those socks would help me ;)
I have your email address so I will send you a note so I can get your mailing address!

Thanks again to everyone- you have no idea how much your comments and the fact that so many of you are followers of this tiny blog- mean to me!  It's appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment