Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Blog Hop Winner!!

I can not begin to tell you how overwhelmed I was by all your thoughtful comments!!!  Thank you!  It appears that most of us have the same New Years Goals for 2011...craft more, use our stash, get organized, lose weight and several wanted to "just be Happy" this year!  I wish us all the best of luck and success with our new goals in 2011!
Now- on to the blog candy!  I can not believe how many wonderful comments posted!!  I wish I had something to give to each and every one of you!  Honest!!  But I can only give the one this time- and the lucky winner is:

Trisha- "I am resolving to craft some more each day. Love your binders. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win."
(Trisha- I have your email address and will be contacting you for your address!  Congrats!)

Thanks everyone and especially thanks to those that choose to follow my tiny blog!  I hope I don't disappoint!  Believe it or not, I am doing another Blog Hop this weekend-it's a Valentine's Theme!  (I didn't know they would be so close together...)  Hope you'll check in again!
Happy New Years!!

2 comments: