Thursday, January 13, 2011

Confidential

I am always having to remember passwords and user names for different sites, or log ins and I simply can't remember them!  Yes, I normally use the same ones, but not consistent... so I thought I could use a book near my MAC and write them down as needed.  That way they are handy!
I used Sentimental cartridge and cut the file folder and the words "confidential"  the set of "eyes" came from Graphically Speaking cart! Inserted lined paper to write on.  Used the Bind it All and there you have it!!  Simple!

4 comments:

  1. really cute. I need something like this!~~ how do you like the bind it all?
    Kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, and boy do I need one of these for myself.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete