Sunday, December 5, 2010

Reindeer Fun

These little boxes turned out cuter than I expected!  I found pattern from Splitcoasters for the cute little box.  I punched a hole in the top using an oval punch I had to make a small handle.  I embossed the papers using  Sizzix snowflake  and Swiss dots folders.  I cut the reindeer at 2-3/4" stamped the face using Peachy Keen stamps and used a tiny pompom for the nose and made a bow as a scarf.  I put together goodie bags and they fit perfectly in there.  These little boxes would be so cute for any holiday or another way to package a small gift!
I made 15 of these boxes for office gifting this year!  Thanks as always for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I will have to check out the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Great job! :D

    almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    These are super super cute. Thanks so much for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete