Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pick your Pleasure..

Root Beer Float or a just a "Cold One"... Hahaha... used Smiley Cards again, and thought the mug was adorable!  I originally was just going to do Root Beer floats, but ran out of brown paper so I thought, how about making some beer??- Hahaha-  Again, without the book to understand how this is put together, I did my best.  I do think I am missing a piece... but only I would know that, right...?
I made cards... and cut them at 5.50"- I ran the "drink" through my Cuttlebug using the bubbles folder and then added some white stickles and bling with the iRock.  Of course, added a Peachy Keen stamp for the front.  I thought the little face looked perfect for the Beer one...  Inside the card I stamped "Cheers to you" from a $1.00 stamp I bought at Michael's months ago.  (I just happened to see it this morning... that's why I used it!!)  I made a few extras since I thought this may make a perfect Birthday card for my Hubby's friends- So I tried not to make them too girly-ish!  Hahaha
CHEERS- MY FRIENDS!!


3 comments:

  1. So cute, The cuttle bug folder added the perfect touch! And those faces are so so sweet! TFS

    ReplyDelete