Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cool Snowmen

I saw these done on a MB and I thought they were darling... so, of course, I wanted to try and make them!  I am not sure who it was that made these originally, as I like to give credit where credit is due!
I cut out 2 large circles, 1 med circle and 1 smaller circle and ran them all thought the cuttlebug using the divine swirl folder.  I used Peachy Keen Stamps for the faces- I am not impressed with the Snowman Stamps!- and then chalked in the cheeks and colored in the nose.  I used CAC for the hat and used my Irock for a little bling.  Put the peppermint patty between the large circles and popped the body and head with dimensionals- glued on the hat and there you go!
I think these are the last of my Christmas goodies and Christmas with the Cricut!  I am so ready to move on to other projects..(for myself!!) Hahaha...

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I have to do my spin on these as well.

    ReplyDelete