Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun

Well, I have seen these all over the Message Boards for a couple of years now, and they are starting to make a comeback due to Valentines around the corner.  I found the pattern on Splitcoaststampers MB and copied the template and cut by hand.  They were pretty simple to make!  Oh... the possibilities are endless! I used scraps that I had, and embellishments on hand, but with lace and pretty ribbons and bows and such, these could be darling!  I was thinking what a fun lingerie party invite this would be, or a love note to your hubby or BF or of course a "caught ya off guard" type of Valentine which is what I will be giving my  hubby this year!  I am sure he will be golfing that day or close to it, so I will slip this into his golf bag... What a surprise that will be...I better see who he is golfing with that day... wouldn't want to offend anyone! Hahaha

3 comments: