Thursday, September 23, 2010




Well, I came up with a "Thank-you" card for all my wonderful supporters for my upcoming Marathon!! I debated on color, which seemed to be one of the hardest decisions I have in all of my projects!!! I wanted to go Orange, since it would remind me of the color of the mountains in St. George, but it was a little too close to Halloween... so blue it is! Sports Mania is the cartridge I used, the border feature of the female runner, and then I welded in my Gypsy the "finish line" border for the inside! The letters were tough to cut since they were so small, but I lowered my speed, and upped the pressure and that seemed to help a little!!! Can't wait to mail them out with the words: "I DID IT!!!" on them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tina,
    These are so cute.
    I have a blog award for you, be sure to swing by and pick it up
    Stacy :)

    ReplyDelete