Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Thanks" to my Followers

I just wanted to say "THANKS" for following my blog! I know ther are days that nothing new gets added, and I hate when I go to Blogs and see the same thing day after day...So I just wanted to say "THANKS" to everyone that comes and visits or follows this tiny Blog!!! Please leave a comment and tell me what you like to look at when you visit blogs, and I will do a random drawing, so leave me a way to contact you... Not sure of the Surprise just yet, but I will find the "right thing" for one lucky winner! I will have my hubby draw a name from all those that leave a comment Sunday night, September 26th!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, I remember I started following you after seeing the super cute peanut bags. I have also loved seeing your Halloween projects lately, because I am a big fan of Halloween. I still need to make some of those sucker holders that you told me the sizes for.

    ReplyDelete