Wednesday, September 1, 2010




My favorite Holiday is coming!!! Halloween! So many fun things to make and decorate!! I had been wanting to make these adorable Tootsie Pop holders for such a long time! I got the original idea from My Creative Time. She has so many darling things on there... I made mine in the spirit of Halloween! Using my Gypsy, I cut out rectangles, used the Spiderweb Cuttlebug and Doodlecharms for the spiders! Nothing is more scary to me, than spiders, regardless the holiday! Hahaha!! Put Tootsie Pops in and tied with ribbon! Very easy to make!!! I would be happy to share! I made 17 of these cute things, I ran out of Tootsie Pops!! Enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. If you are sharing the Gypsy file for this or could tell me what size you make the rectangle, I would love to know. They are too cute!!! I love them. I am also a huge fan of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean: I cut the rectangle at 6 3/4 X 2 1/4 score at each end at 2-1/2" fold punch holes at top thread ribbon and DONE!!! Easy!!! I hope this makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That sounds easy enough, I had to run to the store, so I picked up some tootsie pops to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooo CUTE~!!! LOVE your lollipops! To answer your question, YES, I cut out the pattern paper twice, one for the front & one for the back of the chipboard!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Tootsie pop holders are adorable. I may need to make some of these for my students. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY CUTE!! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete