Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I made these Tic-Tac boxes for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  My mother is a breast cancer survivor and I am thankful everyday for her!  I thought these were cute.  I saw PINK Tic-Tacs at the grocery store and just had to make the little boxes for them.  I used my Gypsy, and put the Awareness Ribbon in the center of the box, and then used my SIZZIX Breast Cancer embossing plates to give the paper some texture.  Tied ribbon into a knot (the ribbon was too thick for a bow) and there you have it!  Simple to make!

7 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. Great way to use the pink tic tacs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome project! I bet you could sell a ton for the 3-Day. Very well done. Oh yeah I'm a follower now. Your Blog is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty.. great idea.. wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tic Tac Box. Wonderfu cause

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Tic Tac Boxes!! Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw the pink Tic Tac's a few weeks ago for the first time! Love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just great! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete