Friday, August 27, 2010

Rock Princess



It has been just too long since I have had something to post! My goodness! I recently bought two Cartridges, Happy Hauntings and Rock Princess! I thought I would make a birthday card for my Step-daughter from the RP one. I have to say, the images are darling but tough to piece together. I cut out the girl/image at 4" which is a good size to put together, but a little too big for an A2 sized card! I made it work! I added some bling and done! I am really trying to decide if I like it or not! I hope Jen likes it, that is all that matters...right?
I also, loved the little postage stamp on CAC. I had seen this done on Emma's blog, My Creative Time, and thought I would try it as well. I welded the Postage stamp image together and then cut out one for the top of card. Used CAC images/ fish and snail. I think these would make a cute little card set. I cut them at 4.5"...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the Rock Princess cart, but I agree they are tough to piece together. I just cut the girl on the motorcycle and I was so thankful to have the Gypsy to line up all of the layers.

    ReplyDelete