Monday, July 19, 2010



It's been ahwile since I have posted anything...or created anything! UGH! Nothing worse than going to someones blog and seeing the same thing every single day!! Makes me want to delete the blog!!! But... I guess sometimes, life gets busy and some things have to wait! Well, wait no more... My sister's birthday is coming up, and I thought I would make her a card and a few "home-made" items! Her birthday is July 31st! I thought since is falls right in the middle of Summer, I needed to make a "Summery"-like card...
I used Life's a Beach for the Sand castle and Everyday Paper dolls for the Beach girl! It was fun to make. I couldn't find the camera, so my Iphone will have to do... I will be sharing more "birthday" projects this week, so I can get them mailed! Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment