Friday, June 4, 2010

Mr. Peanut


This cut was one of the reasons I bought this cartridge! ( CAC) He is so darn cute! I wanted to make him, but I couldn't think of what I would use him for... It drove me "Nuts!!" Thank heavens Father's day is just around the corner, so I decided he would make a perfect little gift bag!

I cut Mr. Peanut at 3" and filled a cello bag with peanuts, cashews, almonds and a Hershey bar and... there you have it! So easy!

Both of our Dad's live out of town, so couple this with Gift card or check- Perfect!

BTW... I really need some cute stamps! This was all I had that fit the "occasion."


2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Love the peanut cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness, Tina!!! ;) I am supposed to be doing laundry, but I had to take the time to go back & check out ALL of your creations! I love them!!! You are so talented! And I notice that you're from AZ...what part?! I live in North Scottsdale.

    Thank you so much for sharing your time and creativity with us,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    P.S.
    Is there a way to subscribe to your new posts (so that I can be notified by email or on my google reader)? I would love to come back to visit...

    ReplyDelete