Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dog Card


Here is another card made from CAC. This dog turned out cute, once I figured out which face I should use from the Peachy Keen Critter Faces. I am not a big fan of card making, I like to make cards, but I rarely send them or have a need to send such a cute card in the mail, except maybe to my Mother. I just like to make the images and then not really sure what to do with them! I have had this stamp for some time now, and wanted to use it. The card was going to have an entirely different look, but I couldn't find the adorable paw- print ribbon that I purchased months ago, for just such a card as this one!
I may have to give CAC a rest, as there are so many other wonderful cartridges to play with! Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card. You should continue making cards whether you like to or not. I loved the set of cards you sent me for my birthday. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be thrilled to be the recipient of such a gift.

    ReplyDelete