Monday, May 31, 2010

Sweetheart- Best Friends



Cards I made using my Gypsy! I Love the new updates, especially the Hide/Contour feature. I have had the Sweethearts cartridge forever, but could not see the point of cutting the layers over and over again in different colors just to achieve the look I wanted. I love the Scooter Girl- I made this card for two of my Best Friends. My mom and husband. I plan to use this as my "fathers day" card for my hubby, since it will be from our two fur-babies, Ollie and Dexter! Ollie and Dexter are with me constantly, so I try and incorporate them in a little of everything I do!

Recipe for this card-
Scooter Girl cut at 4" along with layers
Puppies cut at 1.42"
Fiskars Paw Print embossing folder
EK Paw Print Punch

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if I can still find the paw print edge punch? It's adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete